Are you looking for a rewarding pro-bono opportunity that can really help to make a difference to the lives of young people?
If so, our Legal Volunteer Programme may be of interest to you.
We are committed to helping young people to gain a practical understanding of the law and justice system so that they can be inspired by their rights and responsibilities to play an active role in society.
As a legal professional or law student you can help us to:
- Raise aspirations in young people
- Increase their knowledge of careers in the justice system and how they can be accessed
- Provide real role models
In return you will add to your own professional development and contribute to your company’s community involvement.
Pro-bono work with us can include:
- Leading Q&A sessions with school groups in a courtroom
- Deliver presentations to young people on your career path
- Help to develop new resources for our education programmes
- Advocate on our behalf
To find out more or register your interest please contact Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are extremely grateful to our current legal volunteers
<Add volunteer logos>